Saturday, June 21, 2008

For Your Information

Because I've received one or two smart ass comments about how "a real blogger posts more than once a month" or the like. Yes, I understand that. This is why I have not "promoted" my blog until now. I am finally going to make a concerted effort to blog everyday. This (getting back into writing) has been hard! I need your support! So please come back here often and check out what I have to say, comment, critique or whatever. If you find my words interesting and enjoyable, please subscribe!

Also, I have about 20 posts that I have begun (some are a few sentences long and some are paragraphs and paragraphs of writing) that I want to publish. I'm just a little scared but I am working on it. Everyday I start a post. The goal is to be able to publish SOMETHING everyday. Positive energy people!

3 comments:

  1. Forget what you heard baby, you are a real blogger! Its good to see that you're finally getting this thing rolling. Im proud of you, you make me want to start applying to culinary school. Your blog looks really good. Keep doing ya thang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are we going to get a new post? I am bored out of my cabeza!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU'RE BLASTING ME ON YOU'RE BLOG WHEN YOU HAVE EVEN RESPONDED TO MY COMMENTS! "SMART ASS COMMENTS!" OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete