Saturday, June 21, 2008

For Your Information

Because I've received one or two smart ass comments about how "a real blogger posts more than once a month" or the like. Yes, I understand that. This is why I have not "promoted" my blog until now. I am finally going to make a concerted effort to blog everyday. This (getting back into writing) has been hard! I need your support! So please come back here often and check out what I have to say, comment, critique or whatever. If you find my words interesting and enjoyable, please subscribe!

Also, I have about 20 posts that I have begun (some are a few sentences long and some are paragraphs and paragraphs of writing) that I want to publish. I'm just a little scared but I am working on it. Everyday I start a post. The goal is to be able to publish SOMETHING everyday. Positive energy people!