Friday, October 22, 2010

Monica is amazing!

This was one of those performances I watched in awe and that is mostly because of Monica.  Now, I love Keyshia Cole.  She is a passionate and beautiful artist but this wasn't her moment.  Although she did alright, she was pitchy.  She gets nervous often when she performs live and you can hear it in her voice. 

Monica proves herself to be a seasoned veteran and an explosive talent in this performance.  I mean, she is just a natural.  I have been meaning to post this video for quite some time but...you know how that goes.

Anyhoo, I LOVE Monica and have gained a new respect for her artistry and skill in the past 3-4 years.  What makes it better is that she has proven herself to be a classy and beautiful person inside and out as well.  That just makes her music sound 10 times better.  Enjoy Monica's performance here.

No comments:

Post a Comment