Monday, April 14, 2008

Disclaimer

I created this blog over 2 months ago. I have started at least 4 separate posts. But, as you can see, this is the first time I'm actually publishing my words to this website.

What the hell is wrong with me? Hopefully, you'll be able to help me figure that out after reading my words for a while.

This note should just serve to help me get over that whole "first post" anxiety. I no longer give a fuck if it's boring. I wanted to start this with a bang but this bullshit has gone too far. I'm posting this and what follows are the beginnings of things I wanted to post over the past two months. Hopefully, that will get the whole fear of writing out of my system and I will no longer have to worry about living up to some standard that only I have in my head.

Here goes...

1 comment:

  1. KAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU MAMA, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!! THE BLOG LOOKS AMAZING, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete