Sunday, November 27, 2011

An Interracial Fix for Black Marriage - WSJ.com

An Interracial Fix for Black Marriage - WSJ.com

I think that this article does a good job of explaining the issues that educated black women face in a very direct and concrete way. You can't argue with statistics. Honestly, I don't understand why I should have to work so hard to find someone who wants to marry me. It's just not fair.

All I want is for the black men I know who constantly argue with me about this subject to read this and shut the fuck up. Don't say, "I love my Nubian sistAHs" or "I always knew I would end up with a black woman." Just understand what we're dealing with and don't give me advice on how to solve a problem that you have a part in perpetuating.

I shouldn't have to read a Steve Harvey book to find a man. I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment