Friday, August 8, 2008

Good News and Bad News

Dear Lovely (and most likely disillusioned) readers,

The good news is that I'm not dead! Lol. Actually, the real good news is that I've been hired to work for the Obama campaign in Ohio and am now living in Cleveland doing some exciting (albeit exhausting) work until election day in November. The bad news is: because I'm now an employee of the next president of the United States of America, I have to take my blog down. It sucks because I haven't even had a chance to update in the past month or so (what with the plethora of visitors I have had and the crazy crisis-filled job I had before I quit and moved to Ohio) Anyway, life has been quite hectic for me and I apologize for being a tease. I have so much to say and I really hope that you will still be around when I can start publishing that again. As for now, this blog is temporarily defunct. Thanks for reading and stay tuned!

Much Love,

Kayla

This was not published until a year after it was written but I found it in my drafts so I figured, "what the hell?"

No comments:

Post a Comment